37yrs old and now disabled...

Old 05-08-09, 09:03 AM
W
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
37yrs old and now disabled...

Hello, I am 37yrs old and after 3 unsuccessful back surgeries, I am now disabled and unable to work. I've been trying to do some research on working from home with no luck or should I say no trust! They all seem to fall in the "if it's too good to be true.." category!!! Is there a "trustworthy" website that I could use to do some research? I just can't help but think that these are ALL scams. I even went to a site called just that scams.com and that turned out to be "fishy", atleast to me. I would love to do something productive with me time and laptop. If I could make a legitimate $250-$500 a week (not a day, like most of those site offer) while doing something productive, It would help me with my new disability and help the household finances of which I can no longer just go out and do. Thankyou for reading and if anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Old 05-08-09, 05:46 PM
M
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Have you heard about ChaCha? It is a text based search engine. I worked for them for a while and was able to make some extra cash.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: