Looking for a houseplan also

Old 01-13-05, 11:46 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Looking for a houseplan also

I'm looking for a two story, architecturally designed house with two master suites, and at least one or two other somewhat large guest bedrooms.. formal dining, large kitchen, and a single LARGE living/great room... don't want the formal LR and family room style house, they are a waste of space.. I've looked through hundreds of plans and can't find anything with 2 Mbdrms.. seems everyone is old fashioned with 1 Mbrm, 2 living rooms, etc... I like the high pitched roofs, high ceilings, etc... I have drawn up a plan that I like, a single story unit.. but still would like to find a 2 story unit.. thanks

Old 01-16-05, 12:57 PM
frhrwa,

Please read the prior thread as it has great ideas. Also I like the following sites for affordable home plans with customization available:
http://www.coolhouseplans.com
http://www.greatamericanhomeplans.com
http://www.dreamhomesource.com
they all have thousands of plans, ideas and articles. Otherwise your best solution is to go with a local design professional who can guide you through the local processes and codes.

hope this helps.

Brian Garrison
general Contractor/Professional Building Designer.

Old 01-16-05, 10:29 PM
thanks.. it looks like it will take some time to get through all that info.. might just find something tho...

Old 02-25-05, 06:46 PM
R
NO ADVERTISING or SOLICITATION

This posting has been edited.

No Ads, Surveys, Advertisements, Solicitations or Pyramid Schemes Allowed In The Forum Topics.

Advertisements within the forum topics or within replies posted or within personal signatures or including email addresses within replies or signatures is not allowed on this web site. Surveys, Ads, Advertisements, Solicitations to market products, services or to hire person(s) to perform work is not allowed in any forum topics.

Posting email addresses for others to contact to obtain information or to market products or directing anyone to personal web sites which can market products or solicit services, etc are not allowed. There Are No Exceptions.

Members posting any of the above or similar, anywhere on the web site are doing so in violations to the policy and are subjected to suspension or banning.

No topics are to be used for personal gain using any method. Allowing any of the above degrades the entire web site for all concerned parties. Read the forum sticky note for additional detailed information.

Doug Aleshire
Super Moderator

Last edited by Doug Aleshire; 02-25-05 at 06:55 PM. Reason: No Advertising or Soliciation Allowed
Old 01-24-06, 02:22 PM
D
Look here

Have you looked at houseplans.com? They have a killer Power Search that will let you look only for plans with 2 master suites. Plus they have lots of house plans to choose from. Check it out.

Originally Posted by frhrwa
I'm looking for a two story, architecturally designed house with two master suites, and at least one or two other somewhat large guest bedrooms.. formal dining, large kitchen, and a single LARGE living/great room... don't want the formal LR and family room style house, they are a waste of space.. I've looked through hundreds of plans and can't find anything with 2 Mbdrms.. seems everyone is old fashioned with 1 Mbrm, 2 living rooms, etc... I like the high pitched roofs, high ceilings, etc... I have drawn up a plan that I like, a single story unit.. but still would like to find a 2 story unit.. thanks

Old 01-24-06, 02:35 PM
DIYmrs,

2 postings - both promoting same product - this is advertising and solicitation.
Please abide by our Forum Policies or banning will be initiated.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: