Help with Aprilaire 110

Old 02-15-07, 07:58 AM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Help with Aprilaire 110

I just replaced the filters on my two 110s. One works fine and the other does not. Shortly after the filter change, I noticed a puddle of water under the unit. The water is not leaking from the outside connection but is coming from inside the unit. It appears that the fan is not working. I shut off the water and unplugged the 110.

I quickly discovered that the 110 is no longer sold so replacing "in kind" would not be an option.

I would appreciate any advice as to what to do next. If replacement is the way to go....what make and model? Would I be able to do the job or do I need a heating contractor? If I am replacing one...should I do both at the same time?

Old 02-15-07, 08:39 AM
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Right, the April 110 is no longer made.. You still could get parts if needed. But I think you are best to retire it for something that will be easier to maintain.

Aprilaire 700 will be the same as well the Honeywell 360 family works the same.

The hole size on the new one may be the same or larger.. You can cut a larger hold.. if if the current hole is too small. just put on flat sheet metal slab and seal the joints and cut a new hole.

Old 02-15-07, 12:38 PM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Wink

Go for the Aprilaire 700 they work very good

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: