Need Replacement Solenoid


Old 12-06-09, 05:06 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Il, Kane County
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Need Replacement Solenoid

I have a Honeywell HE265A Humidifier that was installed on my Trane furnace. Due to water noise going through the solenoid that is part of the unit the installer put in a separate solenoid (essentially using the unit solenoid strictly as a pass through). This separate solenoid is mounted in the rafters which eliminates the noise. This solenoid has now gone bad. The only markings on the solenoid are KSD Com., Type HB1, Orafice 1/16, AC24V, 6AAV, MH26533 (there is an insignia that looks like a backward R attached to U). This solenoid has a mounting bracket and wiring coming out of the unit to attach to the Humidistat/Furnace.

The replacement cost from the installer is twice as much as the entire Humidifier! Where can I buy this solenoid?
Old 12-07-09, 08:49 PM
Jay11J's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Rochester, Minnesota
Posts: 18,427
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
There are a lot of online sit that my can find these at.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: