Limited Entry Hunting

Old 06-05-03, 06:33 PM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Limited Entry Hunting

Hey all, its that time of year again here in B.C. i don't know if you have limited entry hunts (LEH) where you are, but this time of year has everyone checking their mailboxes here! All our entries have to be recieved by June 11, then in the middle of July the picks come out. I put in personally for Bison, Moose, Mule Deer (doe), mountain goat, and Elk.

What do you guys have for LEH's?

Old 06-05-03, 07:12 PM
ee3
Visiting Guest
in Michigan they have a draw for Turkey,Bear,Elk and Doe(white tail) There isnt one time that they all need to be in since all the seasons are at differant times.Most are in the fall and cost about $4.00 apeice to put your name in. If drawn then you pay for the tag.Odds are pretty good for everything but elk.Elk only draw's about 100per year but kill rate is 99%.

Old 06-07-03, 10:32 AM
D
We also have draws for Grizzly Bear, turkey, and mountain sheep....we pay 7 bucks for the card to enter, and yes, only pay for the tag if we are drawn. The Buffalo tag is 80.00 itself. The rest are typically from 15-50 dollars...not sure on the Griz though...I think that is a hundred or better.

Old 06-27-03, 09:54 AM
D
WooHoo!!! Results were on the net last night!! I was chosen for Bull Moose in horseback hunting paradise, as well as Mountain Goat in the same area. I was also chosen for mule deer (doe) in one of my favorite riding spots. Its very unusual to get chosen two years in a row for one species. (moose)...I am already excited!! Unfortunately no bison draw for me this year...

Old 07-07-03, 07:07 PM
ee3
Visiting Guest
congrats to you!! sounds like a dream hunt. the best of luck--may you shoot straight and stay safe!!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: