Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Recreational Outdoor Activities > Hunting and Fishing
Reload this Page >

The Clinton Gun Ban has reached it's sunset

The Clinton Gun Ban has reached it's sunset

Old 09-14-04, 11:33 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Cool The Clinton Gun Ban has reached it's sunset

I watched as one shrill Women said, now there back on the streets again. Wow what luck! Only Iv'e been out driving around & have yet to see any of them on the streets.

Saw a dead Skunk & a hubcap but no Assault Rifles on the street. Besides the only Assault Rifles I ever see are on Fox News Network in Iraq & Afganstan. An Assault Rifle is a full automatic Machinegun & we can't buy them without a lot of $$ & RED Tape FBI permits etc.

I don't know where this Women lives that she has Guns on her streets but we can't all live where we want.

Let's say you felt like carrying a Gun to protect your Family & self. I offer you only 2 choices an AR-15 Rifle with a 30 round Magazine hanging down or a small light weight 5 shot 357 magnum with a titanium cylinder.

I hope you chose the pistol because that's just what 99 percent of the Criminals chose. They don't want the Cops to see them carring a big Black Rifle & you don't want to spoil the surprise that you have for the Criminal who's about to Rape & kill you & your Wife.

A real no brainer to me folks. Feel Good laws have never made you or I any safer from the Killers the System keeps letting out of Prison. Why do they keep letting Killers & Rapist out of Prison?

Old 09-15-04, 10:40 AM
bunkie68
Visiting Guest
Marturo, I agree with what you said 100%.

Originally Posted by marturo
Saw a dead Skunk & a hubcap but no Assault Rifles on the street.
That just makes me laugh!

Old 09-15-04, 05:24 PM
Hey, Great news!!

Can I go out and buy an M-16 now almost like the one the government loaned me for a year back in '67 when I was only a kid?

just wondering,
Sgt. fred

Old 09-16-04, 03:45 PM
Yea We are happy the law sometimes is fair and balanced.

Fred I would think you should be qualified to get an AR 15 from the ODCM.

The Office of the Director for Civilian Marksmenship. I helped many qualify to buy M1 Garands, & since then the US ARMY has been selling the National Match AR-15 for less than I can build one for.

At this time tou will see a mix of AR-15s some will want more because they have a flash hider & the ones that have no flash hider. For a faithful copy of the M-16A1 you had well before I go further let me ask 1 question.

Do you plan to shoot this Gun or hang it over the mantle? My reccomendation bears on your answer. The Market has been very bad charging $50.00 for a used M-14 Magazine & $25.00 for a AR-15 30 round Mag. Now these guys were paying less than a $1.00 apiece per mag & making out like a bandit.

The only place right now to get your moneys worth on a tight shooting AR-15 would be the ODCM. I need to know how important shooting is to you.

Old 09-16-04, 07:02 PM
C
The bad guys were not using assault rifles anyway.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: