Musky fishing

Old 05-31-02, 01:55 PM
nomrfixit
Visiting Guest
Musky fishing

Has anyone been to Hayward, Wi.? We're going in July to Ghostlake Lodge. I heard the Musky fishing was great there. Does anyone know of other good musky spots in or around Hayward?

Old 05-31-02, 10:33 PM
MTgets
Visiting Guest
Where are you coming from?
If it is south of Wi, You will be running right past the greatest Musky lake around!! Pewaukee lake in Waukesha Co. is 35 min. due West of Milwaukee and a few hours south of where you will be. look it up on the net, should be in there somewhere. Stop by Smokeys bait shop on the east side of the lake, they will set you up with everything you need, it is worth just looking at the big ones pulled out of there!!

Post back if you have anymore question.

Old 06-03-02, 07:46 AM
SB
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
i have a good friend who lives in hayward, i will check with him. what dates will you be there? i will see if he has any "insider info."

Old 06-03-02, 07:00 PM
nomrfixit
Visiting Guest
We'll be up in Hayward- coming from Chicago, in mid July. Hope the fishing does'nt cool off by then.

Old 12-13-02, 01:49 PM
haz
Visiting Guest
Hayward

I read this message a little late but I have some suggestions for 03'. The Chip flowage is probably the most popular and has the potential for some huge fish. Grindstone not so hyped but great lake. Caught my first legal there. A channel will take you into Coo-der-ray (spelling). Raised some monsters on that lake too. Have to go….trouble at work!!!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: