--Drywall BUgs--

Old 05-21-04, 06:26 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
--Drywall BUgs--

I live in an apartment and I have these little blackish beetle looking bugs comming from in and under my heaters, which are against my walls. The heaters have not been on since I have noticed them so I'm not sure if they like the heat. The walls have suffered water damage so the dry wall is most likely rotting. The bugs get no bigger then about the size of a pen tip and they can fly low to the ground. Anyone know what they could be and what they do, maby how to get rid of them till I can get the dry wall fixed. Any help much appreciated.
Old 05-26-04, 02:40 AM
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 15,047
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
You can capture insect pests in a plastic baggie and take to your local Agriculture Extension Agent for identification and control measures. In the meantime, a residual spray insecticide should offfer control until you get advice to the contrary. If in doubt, contact a local profressional exterminator.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: