Animal Poop in Bath Tub

Old 11-02-04, 05:25 AM
S
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Animal Poop in Bath Tub

I have a mouse problem on the main level of my house which I am taking care of. The other morning my wife noticed some very strange animal droppings in our bathe tub with is upstairs. It did not resemble any of the mouse droppings which are only on the main level of our house. It looked almost like bird poop. We are just completely confused on what could have been in our bathtub. There are no signs of mouse droppings or holes on the second floor of our house for a mouse to get in. Could it be a snake or lizard that the mice are attracting? Thanks for any help.

Scott Levine

Old 11-02-04, 08:21 AM
T
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Animal droppings in bathtub

Both roof rat and Norway rat droppings are about the size of a bean. Roof rat droppings are pointed on the end and spiral shaped, whereas Norway rats droppings are rounded on the end like a capsule. Squirrel droppings are light brown and tend to look more like raisins.

Is it possible for a bird to have gotten into your home?

Old 11-02-04, 09:10 AM
S
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dropping in BathTub

I seriosly doubt that there is a bird in my house without knowing it. The dropings look flat and are mostly black in color.

Scott

Old 11-02-04, 03:22 PM
T
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bat droppings are brown or black,the same size or larger than a mouse dropping. They crumble easily to a powder made up of insect fragments, unlike the hard droppings of rodents. Homeowners frequently mistake them for mouse droppings.

Roach droppings look like black pepper. Water bug and Palmetto bug droppings look more like mouse droppings.

I am at a loss to think what these droppings could be.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: