Are these mouse droppings? Photos

Old 01-09-05, 09:14 PM
K
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Are these mouse droppings? Photos

I am seeing some droppings for past 2 months in my kitchen cabinets and drawers? Here is the link to some photos.
http://www.geocities.com/dewanamastana99/Droppings.html

I suspect that its rodent(s). But I can't hear any chewing noises etc... or stains of mouse urine as mentioned some of previous mails. Also I got some mouse poison pouches from homedepot but the pouches were not chewed so I am not sure if it really is mouse/rat/rodent.

Is glue trap good?
thanks

Last edited by kiransa; 01-10-05 at 07:31 AM.
Old 01-11-05, 06:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hi
look like mouse dropping
i bought some pellet at winndixie there in a plastic bottle and there blue in color.
check home deport if they cary them also.
but from the picks i can see it does look like mouse dropping.

good luck

pgtek

Old 01-12-05, 04:43 PM
pllgr5
Visiting Guest
Thumbs up droppings

hi, i couldnt get your pics but i dont need them for this one.do you have cockroaches? because there droppings can look the same as a small mouse.your best bet right now are glue boards with a little peanut butter in the middle. you were givin info on the poison for mice but it can take a long time for them to eat if they even do.you will get both critters. good luck.

Old 01-13-05, 04:11 PM
K
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks a lot for your responses. I confirmed from the sears service and maintenace person that it is indeed mouse droppings. I have got old fashined mouse traps, glue traps and mouse poison also. I think now they wont be able to escape.

Old 01-16-05, 07:57 PM
T
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mouse control

Trapping is recommended for mice. Baits and poisons may result in the mouse dying somewhere that you can not access. This means you will have to live with the odor of the decomposing animal until it has completely decomposed. Seal all entries into your home, including where all pipes and wires enter, including under sinks. Make sure doors and windows properly seal.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: