Orkin vs Arrow

Old 01-11-05, 09:24 AM
gseeler
Visiting Guest
Smile Orkin vs Arrow

I need to make a choice on a new termite protection plan, and I'm not sure which one to go with. My current plan with Arrow has expired, and I didn't think they did a very good job with their annual inspections. I'm thinking on trying someone else. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Old 01-11-05, 09:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I went through this also with my last house. Had great service for 2 years and then it fell apart. I checked all the paperwork with different companies. Make sure that they will replace any problem areas that they are supposed to be protecting should there be a problem. Get it ALL in writing. I have had monthly service (for all pests) plus yearly. I just called if I had a problem with ants or such. Ask for references and insurance. This is a "beat the bush" process. Good luck.

Old 01-12-05, 12:44 PM
Visiting Guest
A termite inspection is only as good as the tech that does it. That being said, you may have trouble changing companies without a complete, new, treatment of your property. The new company will only guarantee their work. If you only are concerned with the annual inspection, you should talk to a manager and express these concerns. If the inspector misses activity the company would still be held to their warranty. The inspection is as much for the company as it is for you. Good luck, Rick.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: