Propane leaks from mosquito magnet

Old 02-25-05, 09:04 PM
ripmosquito
Visiting Guest
Question Propane leaks from mosquito magnet

A friend of mine called to tell me her Mosquito Magnet machine was leaking propane again I believed we resolved this problem 2 times before, 1 time bad regulater, 1 time fixed stem on quick clear valve. I would like to know how many other people have this problem or had other problems with leaking propane. I have spent numerous hours and days trying to resolve these and other problems with propane leaks and have contacted the company with no explanation and on numerous calls to tec support different reps and service tecs said they never heard of this happening. I know of at least 4 other people that have had the same problems with thier Mosquito Magnets. I have been a firm believer in the product ever since I bought my first machines about 3 years ago but have only seen this problem starting to happen to different people over the last 6 months. Are there ant other mosquito magnet owners with problems with leaking propane??? PLEASE REPLY I'M VERY CONCERNED FOR OUR SAFETY!!!
E-mails and web addresses not allowed in Forums.

Last edited by majakdragon; 02-26-05 at 05:42 AM.
Old 03-01-05, 06:56 PM
T
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Propane Leak

If you can not fix the leak, do not use the Mosquito Magnet. It just takes one spark to have an explosion.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: