mice in condo walls?

Old 07-05-05, 08:18 AM
blue22
Visiting Guest
mice in condo walls?

I am not sure if I have mice in my condo. I have not seen any at all, but at night for a while now, I can hear some scurrying type noises sort of coming from the ceiling and walls. I am on the first floor of a 3 floor condo. I see no way they could get in, but I definitely hear the noise. Could this be mice, or some other critter? My upstairs neighbor has not told me about seeing mice, but I don't know if she hears the noise. She does have a cat, but this sound is much more like a little tiny thing scurrying about. What I wonder is, is it possible to have mice in the walls or between floors?

Old 07-08-05, 09:35 AM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Scurrying sounds usually indicate that there are mice living in the structure. Mice can enter an opening as small as a dime. Where pipes and wires enter the structure often provides easy access. Mice can chew through wiring and cause house fires. They carry diseases and can infest insulation. Mice can jump about a foot high, climb up the sides of buildings, and, like a tightrope walker, cross cables and wires.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: