Dirty neighbors equal dirty bugs....

Old 12-26-08, 09:20 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Dirty neighbors equal dirty bugs....

My husband and I live in a condo. The building contains 8 units total. We have roaches that are coming through the shared plumbing. I freaked out when I first discovered them! I don't know whether they are coming from next door or down stairs. I have called the department of human services, called the homeowners association and insisted that the whole building get fumigated, called 2 different exterminators seperately from the one the HOA sent, used boric acid along all of the baseboards in the house, sprayed every kind of spray I could buy, and put out every trap I could think of. They just seem to be getting worse. Please help! I will try anything else. Thank you, Tonya.

Old 12-28-08, 12:18 PM
N
Hi Tonya,

So sorry to read this as it can be very overwhelming and distressing. There are many different types of roaches, and sometimes different treatments work for different roaches. Take a look here to see if you can id the type of roaches you have and if any of this will be helpful.
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/IG082

Newt

Old 12-29-08, 07:40 AM
C
The whole building needs to be treated.
All the 8 units, common areas, etc..
Other than that, you will just be poisoning yourself trying to control the infestation with household pesticides.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: