Baby spiders!

Old 03-19-09, 01:14 PM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Baby spiders!

OK, Since last summer or so I noticed baby or tiny spiders around my house. It use to be just in the bathroom, but now they are spreading around my living room and kitchen area. I would come home from work and all of sudden I would be attacked by spider webs inside my house. It's really annoying and i'm really tired of it. It seems to happen during when it gets warm. I've seen these tiny spiders and they appear from the sealing. I tried spraying indoor insecticides but I don't want to breath any of those fums.
I also have little black fury looking bugs (maybe a carpet beetle not sure) that appears in corner of bathroom or through out my house. Any suggestions other than calling a pest control?
Any help would be great.

Old 03-19-09, 10:34 PM
N
Hi CK,

Here's some help with control of house spiders.
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2060.html

As to your other critter, pictures would be helpful.

Newt

Last edited by Newt; 04-18-09 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Update link
Old 04-13-09, 12:29 AM
C
Hi newt.. When I tried to open the link, a note said that "The page you requested cannot be found on Ohioline. Either the page no longer exists on Ohioline or you followed an incorrect path." Well.. Since you already knew thta, can you tell me some? Thanks! Beer 4U2 haha..

Old 04-18-09, 01:39 PM
N
Campbell, sorry about the outdated link. I've updated it and you can now go here.
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2060.html

Many times when that happens you can search the site with a keyword. I used spiders and looked at the original URL to see what it ended in. When I got the results of my search for spiders I looked for a URL that was similar and found it. Hope that helps.

Newt

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: