Weird looking pest that looks like bed bug..

Old 12-21-14, 10:02 AM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Weird looking pest that looks like bed bug..

Hi guys, recently my room is infested with these little pest which I am not sure what is that.. it looks like bedbug's kid, I thinking it is because I feel itchy and has bum recently (paranoid?) but I have never seen a adult bedbug corpse in my room. The bug is very small in size and some are extremely small to the size of a dot. I am freaking out because it can't be seen if I don't look carefully on the wall but it is there, lots of it. It slowly crawls on my walls, but moves very fast when I attempt to catch it. Later I discovered it crawls anywhere, on my laptop and bookshelf. Any ideas?

Attached Images  
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-14, 10:37 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 6 Votes on 6 Posts
Welcome to the forums! They look like this close up.

Name:  Bed bug.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  40.3 KB

Interesting reading until the bug pros check in. Bedbugs: Infestations, Bedbug Bites, and Getting Rid of Bedbugs

Old 12-21-14, 12:15 PM
P
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 35 Votes on 32 Posts
Might be a psocid as they are tiny. Search their images and see what you think.

Name:  Psocid2.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  42.9 KB

Old 12-22-14, 01:55 AM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Yes PABugman! It looks like this! I just did a slight research of it and seems that it likes places with high level of humidity. Coincidentally, my room has higher humidity compared to other rooms. One of my wall, which has more bugs, has lots of dust but the other 3 walls are very clean, weird huh.

Chandler, that huge bedbug picture scares me. I will never want this blood sucking creep in my bedroom hahaha.

Thanks for the help.

Old 12-22-14, 04:18 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 6 Votes on 6 Posts
That one is magnified a kazillion times. You'll find them mostly around the seams of your mattress. They like to hide there and migrate across the bed. Wifey had an infestation in her motel room in Albuquerque one time while on a nursing assignment. She said those and an abscessed tooth are two things you don't want