Foam coating


Old 03-27-03, 08:37 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Foam coating

I am putting foam sheathing on my foundation. And I seen some buildings they have sprayed or trowel a coating on over the foam and I would like to know what type of coating this is.

Thank You
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-03, 04:14 PM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,483
I believe it is a stucco-like product called drivet.
Old 04-08-03, 05:34 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Chfite is correct, its a stucco product name. You have to do this because the UV rays deteriorates styrofoam in no time. If you plan on leaving exposed areas use the blue board instead.
I need spell check, sorry.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes