insulation adhesive


Old 05-01-03, 01:27 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
insulation adhesive


I am going to rewrap the furnace/AC ducts in my garage with new insulation wraps. I noticed that some ducts are square and have only 3 sides exposing. They need adhesives for the insulation to stick on them. Does anybody know what adhesive I should get, or specifically what brand? Where can I get those adhesives? Do I need a special kind or I can just use any adhesive (e.g. craft glue) or double sided tape to stick them on?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-03, 11:48 AM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 18,389
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

Stop in a HVAC company and ask them . we get the glue in a spray can that you can use. you dont say where the duct is or why you want to cover it. You could also ask there about some Duct board and use it to cover the duct ED
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: