Where do you get Tuck Tape?

Old 11-28-08, 10:14 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Central Indiana
Posts: 126
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Where do you get Tuck Tape?

I am dry walling my bathroom and am replacing the 30 year old vapor barrier which was not taped at the seams. I have read and seen that you use Tuck Tape on the seams, where do you get it at? I can't find it here in central indiana. The big boxes do not seem to have it and the locals never heard of it either. I have read not to use duct tape.
Old 11-28-08, 10:38 PM
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 15,047
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Vapor retarder tape is available. There are many brands available such as Certainteed, Saran, Stego, and others. Check at local hardware stores and home centers.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: