Old 02-19-01, 10:10 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I am preparing to remodel an attic space. I am wondering where I can find out what R-value is required in my rafters, the thickness of insulation and then what space I need to accomodate the insulation and the foam flexi venting?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-01, 03:52 AM
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Arlington, WA
Posts: 9,238
Check with your local bldg. dept. They can tell you the minimum amount (R-value) of insulation required for your area. That will tell you the minimum thickness. They can also explain the ventilation issue to you.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes