Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!


DaveT's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

05-20-02, 05:26 PM   #1  

Looking for a product I have used before to insulate a masonrywall that is furred out using 3/4" mat'l. It is kraft faced and has an R value around 5. Its OK, we're in FL.

Sponsored Links
twelvepole's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 15,834

05-27-02, 08:44 AM   #2  
Types of insulation

Perhaps you can find helpful info at http://www.mme.state.va.us/de/energybook/hbchap3.html

Search this Thread