Lanscape My New Home!

Old 06-21-05, 10:22 AM
ritterpa
Visiting Guest
Lanscape My New Home!

What would you do? Picture

I'm not very good at designing this sort of thing, but I want to have a plan going in. There is a good chance that if I get some input from all of the experience on these boards, I will use it!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-05, 01:37 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Lanscape My New Home!

Call a landscape contractor to get a proposal. Make sure you get the names of the shrubs and other materials proposed.

This way you can get some good ideas and it may help you find out what work you want to do and what you want someone else to do. This could be a big asset if you plan on doing the job over a season or two.

Dick

Old 06-21-05, 09:06 PM
Another option would be to call a landscape architect. These are surprisingly inexpensive considering the knowledge. You could get a comprehensive plan spanning the development of the entire project, including the exact plants to plant, the positioning of the plants, and the preferred order in which to plant them for maxiumum effect while the whole project comes together.

Old 06-22-05, 01:45 PM
A little professional help in the planning stages is recommended. If you have a good plan, then you can DIY. You will find the following helpful: http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/e...cape/home.html

Old 06-23-05, 01:43 PM
ritterpa
Visiting Guest
Originally Posted by twelvepole
A little professional help in the planning stages is recommended. If you have a good plan, then you can DIY. You will find the following helpful: http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/e...cape/home.html
Wow, awesome link. Thanks!