Grading question


Old 03-07-06, 01:23 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 23
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Grading question

My back yard is , for lack of a better word, LUMPY. I want to smooth it out. I guess I need to have it graded. Am I using the right term? It's already slopedaway from the house i just need it smoothed out so I can re-seed. Who does this service? Landscaper?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-06, 01:36 PM
majakdragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: N.E. Arkansas
Posts: 7,827
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Landscapers do this type of work, at a price. Where I live (rural area) many of the farmers now have rototillers for their tractors. Five foot path at a time. tills and pretty much levels at the same time. Check rental places in your area and you may find one for rent. Good luck.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: