Where to get help laying out spinkler system?

Old 06-06-08, 06:14 PM
Where to get help laying out spinkler system?

I would like to put in a sprinkler system and I am looking for places that I could find help with laying it out and how to install it. I think my biggest obsticle is going to be the layout. I can do the install on my own with no problem. I have almost an acre yard. A 6" deep well that puts out at about 40gpm. I will probably have to put it in one section at a time also due to cost. But that is ok with me too. I have 5 sprinklers that are mobile at the time. They are Rainbird 5000 series. I will be using these kind of sprinklers for my system I think. Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-08, 08:21 AM
Group Moderator
IF you go to any big box store that sells underground sprinkler system parts (Lowl's HD, etc) they have brochures that you can take home. You then draw out your lot layout and send it to them (the sprinkler manufacture) and they will send it back with a layout and a parts list of what you will need. I have seen them for Toro, Rain Bird, and Orbit.

Old 06-07-08, 08:33 AM
The authoritative site on lawn irrigation is http://irrigationtutorials.com/ It covers it all from soup to nuts.

Hope this helps.