Old 05-02-13, 01:48 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: southeast pennsylvania
Posts: 262

Can someone tell me what they call the product that is burlap (I think) that comes in rolls and already has the grass seed in it? It's a quick growing grass for a quick lawn. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-13, 05:43 PM
Tolyn Ironhand's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 12,099
Search Google for "erosion grass mats"
Old 05-02-13, 08:34 PM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: WI/MN
Posts: 18,567
Not the cheapest way to go, if that's important.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes