Backyard corner ideas

Old 09-11-16, 05:36 PM
Backyard corner ideas

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  46.3 KBHi all, I need some help deciding what to do with empty space in one corner of our yard. We have a good sized yard with a 400sqft deck and and area with a fire pit but I need some help on how to fill this empty space. Any suggestions or idea for a blank corner?

Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-16, 06:13 PM
You won't get much to grow there under that tree, so planting probably doesn't make sense. Although it would be a good spot for a fern and shade garden.

How about a water feature, like a pond with perhaps a small waterfall, a few flagstones, and a comfortable chair to sit and relax in that cool spot...

Old 09-12-16, 06:50 AM
I like the idea of a water feature or small planting area trimmed out with a landscape border. My concern with water is there's a pond and the bay just beyond the fence so I don't want to attract mosquitoes or other insects, we get green heads back there often. Good idea tho. Thank you for the response and ideas

Old 09-23-16, 11:42 AM
Banned
Cool Artificial plant use

Artificial plant use, it will totally change the face of your yard use some artificial flower also

Old 09-23-16, 12:01 PM
There are lots of shade tolerant plants available. You can find some here. LINK

If artificial plants outdoors (or even indoors for that matter) are not against the law, it should be.