Sprinkler Zones Not Working

Old 08-02-17, 05:45 AM
Sprinkler Zones Not Working

I am hoping someone might have some sort of an idea what could be happening with my sprinkler zones. I have 10 zones, 6-7 heads per zone. Run off a sandpoint well.
Until this past Sunday all was working fine. The time on one of the none working zones was accidentally sent to run 12 min. Which in return blew the fitting off the pump. Since then we have reattached it and now we have half the zones that come up fine, but then the other half get water but the heads don't come up. There are new heads as of this spring on most of the zones.
Pressure seems good on the ones that are coming up. Can't figure out why the others don't. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-17, 07:18 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
What does a 12 minute setting have to do with a blown fitting?

Old 08-02-17, 07:50 AM
Sorry should have been more clear. That was a blank zone, so no heads for that one. The pump ran but no where for the water to go.

Old 08-02-17, 08:38 AM
half the zones that come up fine, but then the other half get water but the heads don't come up
Off the pump is there a single line to all the valves or does it split some where with the all the good zones on one and bad on other?

Old 08-02-17, 08:44 AM
It splits, but... half don't work on one side, half don't work on the other side.

Old 08-02-17, 09:22 AM
Group Moderator
If half the valves don't work I would first check the common/ground connection to the valves.

You can also verify if it's a mechanical valve problem or electrical by turning on the pump and manually opening the zones that aren't working by turning the solenoid or moving the manual on lever on the valve.

Old 08-02-17, 02:09 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Off the top of my head, it sounds more electrical to me.