TAX Question


Old 03-08-05, 09:47 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
TAX Question

Is there a way to claim the dependents who are in foreign country.
Basically its my parents in Asia but I fully support them financially from here by send money. I have all documents regarding the money transfer.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-05, 09:51 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Tax for money from foreign country

Do I have to pay any tax on the money bring from foreign country (I already paid tax in that country).
Old 03-08-05, 05:05 PM
Family Guy's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Brandon, MS
Posts: 1,070
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Not my area, so I can't comment on that. Hoping that one day we'll have a tax question forum. Maybe there's a pro around here that will chime in.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: