Bat Signal

Old 07-13-06, 11:11 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Bat Signal

So I've always had the idea of building a Bat Signal for my room. By Bat Signal I mean the light that the police chief shines in the sky to alert batman. I want it to shine on the ceiling in my bedroom.The problem is that I really have no idea of doing it. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-06, 09:41 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Originally Posted by krieger5023
So I've always had the idea of building a Bat Signal for my room. By Bat Signal I mean the light that the police chief shines in the sky to alert batman. I want it to shine on the ceiling in my bedroom.The problem is that I really have no idea of doing it. Any help would be appreciated.
Well try this... find yourself a peice of "lexan" or some other nonflamable product. Then carf out the "batman" insignia. find a flood light assembly with a cone type sheild, then install into that fixture a FLOURESCENT lamp (DO NOT USE AN INCANDESCENT (regular light bulb)..It will get TOO HOT!!). Then place the cut out over it. The cut out should be open so as to allow any heat generated to escape.You may have to make an extesion to the cone to get the desired look.

Old 07-22-06, 10:54 AM
You need a projector with a bat shaped gobo.