Recessed lighting


Old 03-12-07, 10:37 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question Recessed lighting

Hi have just moved into our new house about 5 months ago and we have 3 small capsule down lights above our sink unit. However now all the 20W halogen lights have blown. I can get the light fittings out of the recess but can't take the glass front off the fittings to get to the bulbs. Has anyone any suggestions how to change the bulb. Iíve tried twisting and prying out the glass with a knife but no joy!!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-07, 03:34 PM
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NE Wis / Paris France{ In France for now }
Posts: 4,808
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Most 20 watt Halogen bulbs like MR-16 [ the little one ] are in one piece but if you are talking about " hockey pluck " lumiaire that diffrent story there.

you may want to get ahold of the builder if this is a brand new home i am sure they will get a hold of their electrician to come out and fix it for you

Merci , Marc

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: