Help! need wiring diagram or info on hunter fan

Old 06-07-08, 09:56 AM
K
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Help! need wiring diagram or info on hunter fan

I have a hunter ceiling fan that is not working. I replaced the switch with one that I ordered from Hunter. As a big mistake I lost the wiring connections that I had written down. There is also a cap in it that is bad and going to be replaced. Hunter says they don't have a schematic to send me. I just neeed the wiring connections for the light/switch end of the fan. If you might know where I could find such please let me know. Thanks.

Old 06-07-08, 10:43 AM
J
What switch are you talking about? A wall switch? A pull-chain switch for the fan motor? A pull-chain switch for the fan light?

By "cap", are you referring to the "capacitor"?

Does your switch have a model number?

Old 06-10-08, 08:14 AM
K
The switch that was bad is the one on the fan. 3 speed and off. I did mean capacitor when I wrote cap. I had to replace one of those also. I am looking for the wiring diagram for the area of the house that a light fixture would attach too. It has no light but that is where all the wires I am dealing with are. Thanks for any help you can give. I will get the model number and put it up here later. I am at work and don't have it with me. THanks again.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: