Rocker switch that stays illuminated in OFF position

Old 03-25-14, 12:38 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Rocker switch that stays illuminated in OFF position

First post here, thanks in advance for the help. I'm having the toughest time trying to find a particular kind of switch. My dad just moved onto a boat and he needs rocker switches that are illuminated in the OFF position so he can see them at night. Neither of us have been able to find a switch that does this and all our searches yield regular rocker switches. Is there a special name or term for a switch that functions like this? Thanks again!
Old 03-25-14, 12:43 PM
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 6,394
Received 63 Upvotes on 55 Posts

I believe this is what you are trying to find:

Leviton Decora 15 Amp Illuminated Switch - White-R72-05611-2WS at The Home Depot
Old 03-25-14, 06:15 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: KS
Posts: 1,655
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Are you looking for regular wall-type switches or 'panel' switches?

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: