Looking for a specific type of dimmer switch


Old 01-01-15, 04:51 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question Looking for a specific type of dimmer switch

Does anyone know where I can find a dimmer switch where in the middle it's off, up is high, and down is low? Here's an image to better illustrate how the switch would control the light it's wired to:

Name:  dimmerSwitch_upHigh-middleOff-downLow.png
Views: 215
Size:  8.7 KB

I know they used to make these, but I've been unable to find them at any hardware stores. Any help in locating these would be much appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-15, 07:18 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 59,842
Received 1,202 Votes on 1,112 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I haven't seen those around in a long time. They've pretty much been replaced with the toggle dimmer.

Lutron Toggler dimmer
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: