Flourscent Tube Lights

Old 04-07-17, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Flourscent Tube Lights

I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction im looking on buying some UV tube lights ive found some but im confused because i can only see say a T8 tube light thats 450mm but i can only find light fixture that are 2ft long so obviously the tube wont be long enough so i was wondering how do you set up a tube that 450mm if there is no fixture the same size or do i just need to look in the right place? also i want to pick up 2x 20w lights so should i get a 40w twin fixture or 20w ?? thanks!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-17, 02:05 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You are in the UK, and while we are basically a North American forum, our answers may not be as concise as you need. 450 mm is 17.72 inches, and I don't know of any fixture that size. You may have them in the UK, but it would be a local thing. Keep in mind, too, you are working off 230 volts at 50 Hz, while we run lighting usually at 120 volts and 60 Hz. I would check local electrical supply houses for the proper size fixture. UV lighting is a different animal and may require specialized fixtures to keep down confusion of fluorescent versus UV.