Help with wiring vintage lamp

Old 03-13-19, 10:51 AM
L
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Help with wiring vintage lamp

Hey all,
hoping someone can point me in the right direction in wiring up a vintage lamp with 4 sockets. Basically, the lamp didn't work so after taking it apart, I see 9 wires that basically had come apart. So, I'm just wanting to rewire it the way it used to be to see if that is the issue. There is one red, one blue, 2 white, 2 brown (main power supply wire split into 2 smaller wires. and 3 black. The only wires still attached were one of the brown power supplies and one black off the on/off switch. I'll attach some photos so you can see the dilemma. My thinking is the other brown from power supply gets attached to the black one that's already attached to the black one. Is this correct? Maybe one of the white go to blue, one white goes to red and the other 2 black coming from the sockets get attached to each other? Help! Hahaha. Never seen one like this. It's probably 50 years old or more. Thanks all

Old 03-13-19, 02:42 PM
P
Group Moderator
Received 2,184 Upvotes on 1,954 Posts
At the top of the forum section is a sticky that shows you how to insert pictures into your post.

Old 03-13-19, 04:10 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,986 Upvotes on 3,578 Posts
Those links are the picture locations in the browser in your phone.
You may have to switch to "desktop site" in order to use your phone.

Old 03-16-19, 12:56 PM
L
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Sorry guys. Here are a few photos of what I'm looking at.

Attached Images     

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: