Can't Find Florescent Lens Cover

Old 07-30-21, 08:12 PM
Gen is offline
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: US
Posts: 807
Received 16 Upvotes on 11 Posts
Can't Find Florescent Lens Cover

Hello. I need a florescent lens cover to match the picture. It doesn't however exactly go on the florescent's customized to sit on a quarter round box frame below the light a few inches.

It is white plastic, with 1/2 inch square holes as in the attached pic. I need about 36" x 13".

Can someone help me find this? Thanks!

Old 07-30-21, 09:31 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 65,100
Received 3,982 Upvotes on 3,574 Posts
What you are looking for is called egg crate plastic. Available many places on line and at all the home improvement stores. It comes roughly 2' x 4' so you will need to cut it. You can use sharp wire cutters to cut at the cross pieces.

Egg crate plastic lens

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: