Honda BF200 Outboard

Old 07-24-03, 07:36 PM
Crazyme
Visiting Guest
Question Honda BF200 Outboard

Have severe problems shifting. Honda recognizes they have a problem and have replaced the whole motor, a 2003 for a 2002, which didn't solve the problem.

Sure would like to discuss this with someone, particularly someone who has experience with a Honda BF200 outboard.

Old 07-26-03, 07:09 AM
Admin Emeritus
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Lightbulb Web Hosts Reply

Hello: Crazyme

As much as I dislike making a referral to another web site, in an effort to help you obtain the information you're requesting, a web site that should allow you to obtain specific information on the Honda brand outboard may or may not be obtained at the link provided below. There may or may not be a fee involved.

I say may or may not be simply because Honda may or may not be a member of the site or the web site may not have a link to the Honda's outboard marine products division.

If a link to that division is not supplied it can be obtained in two ways last I can remember. Asking the web site admin or directing your question to the generic Honda section and mentioning in the question that it pertains to the outdoor power products division.

This offered web site is very helpful but I have not visited it in the recent past. The site may not exist anylonger. However, when I did in fact use it I did obtain very specific help in a reply.

It also helps to provide specific & detailed information in the first request and provide an email address last I remember. Also book mark the home page, note the reference number if that is still used & save your password to reaccess the site to check for offered replies, etc.

The site has several other user friendly options which can be learned quickly. Unlike our web site, it is not an open forum which can obtain multiple replies from professionals. Nor is it as highly interactive as ours.

Be advised also, that unlike our web site and forums, there can be an excessively long waiting period for a reply and no positive assurance you will get a reply....

The link is provided here:
http://www.planetfeedback.com
Copy and repaste it into your browsers address bar.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: