how big is my tank?

Old 05-13-04, 08:39 AM
Exclamation how big is my tank?

I have a 19.5' 1989 Chris Craft w/ 4.3L mercruiser, I'd like to find out how big the gas tank is, I'm fairly new to the sport (only second season) and I havn't even got a guess, and my fuel gauge currently doesn't work. Anyone have a ballpark # or know where I can find out. Also I'd like to get an owner's manual, and clue where to find one? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-04, 10:10 AM
Wink

Have you tried to get a hold of Chris Craft and ask them. You take and fill the tank with 5 gal cans and see what you come up with. Might go to http://www.defenderus.com for new parts for the boats gas tank.

ED

Old 11-05-04, 12:15 PM
Guythunder
Visiting Guest
Cool Defenderus

undefinedundefinedThe guy that keeps telling people to go to www.Defenderus.com Well I had to check it out because you keep telling people thats the place to go .Well I didn't think they had much to offer not trying to put you down.I just think you can get alot more stuff for your Boat at WWW.Westmarine.com you can almost build a boat from there catalog.Just my thoughts.

Old 11-05-04, 02:15 PM
Thumbs up

Lets say to each his own. In boats Id say you name it I have had one. From 8 ft to 40 ft. power In ,out, I/O to sail Spent 20 years on a lake 6 year on a 37ft sail boat down in the caribbean. I have had to buy lots of boat "junk" over the years. Yes I have gotten things from West but it has always been faster and better from Defender is all.

ED