what is this thing called?


Old 03-05-05, 09:58 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
what is this thing called?

i'm lookling for the mounting bracket that allows one to attach a small outboard to the top of the outdrive on an i/o, for trolling. what is the name of that thing and where might i find one?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-05, 07:31 AM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 18,389
Old 03-20-05, 10:32 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Name this part

I believe what your ask about is called a kicker motor. I am new this this myself.
Old 03-30-05, 06:32 PM
frhrwa's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Deer Park WA
Posts: 521
nope.. kicker motor refers to a low horsepower (usually around 5 to 15 hp...), outboard motor that you usually use for trolling ... kicker motor mount is what you mount the kicker motor on... different styles allow you to mount in different locations at the rear and sometimes at the front of your boat...

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes