Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Manuf. Referrals for new motor boat

Visiting Guest

03-22-05, 07:18 PM   #1  
Mangi
Manuf. Referrals for new motor boat

I realize that recm are all relative to the user, but I am looking to buy my first motor boat and have been looking at SeaRay, Bayliner, Maxim, etc. Can anyone tell me some of the pro's / con's of the manuf. I'm looking for something that can accomodate 6-8 adults, with a cuddy (bathroom), basically a pleasure- entertaining boat. I realize the bigger you go, the less useful it would be for waterskiing. Is there something inbetween that you could water ski or tube and still have the room for pleasure.. I'm thinking about 21+ ft. I should also mention this would be for the long island sound, which has good currents, waves, etc....
Anyone?

Sponsored Links

MO

03-23-05, 06:46 AM   #2  
6 to 8 adults and ski. Id go for two boats here for sure. A big one and a small one. You will have a lot more fun with a small boat for tubbing and ski. Also 8 adults and ski at the same time boy there goes the gas . My 37 sail works just fine for 6. Stove 2 heads and a fridge its party time and you are on good water for it.

My .02 cents

ED

Visiting Guest

03-23-05, 09:40 PM   #3  
Mangi
Thanks for the input. That is what I thought too.

Search this Thread