Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Help with my Sea Doo Please!

Visiting Guest

04-02-05, 09:28 AM   #1  
iha
Help with my Sea Doo Please!

Sorry for asking fot help on my first post, but I really need it.

I have 2 1996 Seadoo XP's, and I can't get them to start. I got new batteries for both of them.. and when I try and start, it will beep when I put the key in, but that's about it.

Last year I had the same problem, and I took them to get repaired.. I ended up paying $400 to get them fixed! I would think since I paid that much to get them fixed last year, there couldn't be to much wrong this year.

Please offer things I might check to see what's making these things not run!

Also any other tips for not getting in this situation would be nice, I really don't know much about how to operate the things.

Sponsored Links

MO

04-02-05, 11:27 AM   #2  
Could be in the controls not sure. Will they start or turn over if you jump them at the starter??????

ED

Visiting Guest

04-02-05, 11:24 PM   #3  
iha
Really it doesn't even click.. doesn't even try to start. I put the key on, doesn't beep twice like it's supposed to.. then when I press the button it will give one beep.. that's it. Engine doesn't even seem to move.

MO

04-03-05, 09:10 AM   #4  
Bypass everything and try and jump start it at the starter.

ED

Visiting Guest

04-04-05, 09:08 PM   #5  
iha
ok i will try. thanks. ill post back when im done (which wont be for a few days because im out of town.)

Search this Thread