Padding for indoor Cabin Cruiser

Old 07-07-05, 09:32 AM
manrock54
Visiting Guest
Padding for indoor Cabin Cruiser

Just purchased a boat and took out the old carpet. Bought new carpet and want to replace the pad in the cabin. Regular carpet pad that I picked up probably will not work. The pad that is in the cabin is kind of a rubbery type pad. Where can I get this type of pad or should I just use the old one that was in there. I power-washed the old one but my wife still thinks we should get a new pad.

Would appreciate any comments.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-05, 10:59 AM
manrock54
Visiting Guest
test for this website

Old 07-07-05, 11:13 AM
Wink

Any that I know of and I mean on up to 60ft use indoor outdoor with the pad thats on it. the rest is just a sole with a good varnish job. Also might check out
http://www.defender.com They have all kinds of rugs for the boats

ED

Old 07-07-05, 12:26 PM
manrock54
Visiting Guest
Thanks Ed. My mistake was that I bought the carpet at a real good deal at a store going out of business. It is a berber and I had it cut and seamed to prevent unraveling. Now I have to find a pad for it rather than being smart and checking to see what kind of carpet you put in a boat. If nothing else, I can use the old pad.

Old 07-07-05, 01:04 PM
Wink

I think you will find that the only good way to have a boat.Is like any one that has had a boat for a longtime orr lived aboard . they all say. My next boat will be like a clorox jug. So you can turn a hose on it and just wash it down .

Have a good one ED

Search this Thread