lower unit question

Old 01-05-06, 03:28 PM
lower unit question

I have a 1983 berretta with a 140 hp 4 cyl. the upper unit is a mercruiser 1.98:1 ratio. what lower units would be compatible with this?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-06, 06:54 AM
Admin Emeritus
Hello: Scott

Best advice, in my opinion, would be to ask at the local boat repair facilities and shops in your area and those offered in the related ads links to the right. Too much technical advice would need to be provided here and facts needed to be known by our pros to provide any specific details to you.

The diy resident boat service & repair professionals may have additional helpful information, suggestions and advice. Check back on your question several times for additional replies.

Kindly use the reply button to add any additional information or questions, etc. to this thread. Using this method also moves the topic back up to the top of the daily list automatically.

Regards, Good Luck & Safe Boating.
Sharp Advice. Boating Enthusiast. Web Sites Host, Forums Monitor, Moderator Hiring Agent & Multiple Topics Moderator.

Old 04-09-06, 12:02 PM
Go to mercstuff.com click on how do i and click on know what drive i have read thru there and it will tell you what lower units will bolt to your upper.

Search this Thread