Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

1972 Glastron thermostat 302 ford engine

fireman24mn's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1

06-18-07, 05:12 PM   #1  
1972 Glastron thermostat 302 ford engine

I have a 1972 glastron with a 302 says glastron 302 on valve covers. I need a gasket and a thermostat. mainly a thermostat i can make a gasket if anyone knows what thermostat goes in this that would be great thanks for your time and experince

Sponsored Links
thezster's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,268

06-18-07, 06:34 PM   #2  
check out the parts at West Marine - you can do a google - you will find the thermostat/gasket kit there - and it should be in stock....

Search this Thread