Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Eagle suprapro i.d.

02-26-10, 01:21 AM   #1  
Eagle suprapro i.d.

Hi there

I have an old Suprapro in working condition. Problem is I lost the connection plug (was cut off) and I need a wiring diagram of the plug. (where what is supposed to be connected - transducer and power) It is a 4-pin connector so hopefully someone might be able to help?

I live in Tanzania and spares are not easily available, so I have to make my own plug or modify the unit

Last edited by jan schoeman; 02-26-10 at 01:23 AM. Reason: additional info

Sponsored Links

MN

02-26-10, 10:22 PM   #2  
I don't quit understand your question, but I think you are asking about a depth finder. Post the make and model, it will help.

Oh and welcome to the forum from Minnesota..Beer 4U2

02-27-10, 02:53 AM   #3  
Sorry mate

Its an "Eagle Suprapro ID" fish finder and all I need is the plug's pin connections

txs for the welcome

NY

02-27-10, 05:26 AM   #4  
This Eagle website document shows two jpg placeholders under the heading "Transducer and Power Cable Pinouts" (scroll to the bottom of the page). However, the jpgs are hosted by another server that doesn't seem to be online. Maybe their support people will answer if you send them an email?

The jpeg filenames are 7pin_gray.jpg and gray_xdcr_conn.jpg.

MN

02-27-10, 12:27 PM   #5  
I understand now. I don't know how well it will work splicing the transducer wires, I have never tried it but it's worth a shot.

Can you strip the wire back and see if there are any colors?

About how old is it?

NY

03-01-10, 02:42 AM   #6  
Splicing isn't recommended, but a set of shielded connectors like metal RCAs works fine.

Chet, the problem isn't broken wires -- the connector is missing.

Search this Thread