Bass Tracker Boat Storage quandary

Old 07-09-14, 10:25 PM
L
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Bass Tracker Boat Storage quandary

I just purchased a 2002 Bass Tracker Pro 175. It has 2 storage compartments which are located on either side of the live well which have drop-in plastic boxes. These two compartments are also styrofoam lined with what appears to be drain holes in the side of them near the bottom. What the heck are these for, bait-well, cooler, storage, fish, what? Thanks, Lawdawg.

Old 07-10-14, 03:46 AM
R
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Yes. All of the above (except fish -- that's what the live well is for). Use them for whatever you want.

Old 07-10-14, 08:59 AM
L
Hey Rick, I hate to sound simple but....why are they styrofoam lined and, are they drain holes in the bottom? Thanks

Old 07-10-14, 11:54 AM
P
Group Moderator
Received 2,154 Upvotes on 1,929 Posts
To use them as coolers. Some may use them for ice to ice their catch but around here they are mostly used for beer. I suppose you could put soda in there but I'd check the owners manual first to see if non-beer beverages can be carried in that compartment.

A regular cooler can be lifted out and the drain plug pulled. Built in coolers often have a drain hole so the melt water goes down into the bilge where the bilge pump can pump it overboard.

Old 07-11-14, 07:12 AM
L
Got it ! Thanks. And I'll check on that non-beer spec!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: