Has any one figured out how or where to get nitrous for a go kart or tractor.

Old 01-22-05, 12:35 PM
turbo kid
Visiting Guest
Talking Has any one figured out how or where to get nitrous for a go kart or tractor.

Im into shear horsepower and speed and was wondering if anyone has figured out how to manage nitrous onto a go kart or lawn mower engine?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-05, 05:52 PM
diagnosticmonke
Visiting Guest
Talking Ahhh, Its Nice To Be Young

The brain storms your having are much like mine when I was a young fellow. Over the years we learn to find practical soulutions to complicated problems. If its shere raw horsepower your after have your local race kart shop build you an outlaw engine or for another$1000.00 the Blockzillas are killer kart engines. But for around $1200- $1700 you can get yourself all the power your needin without the pressure gas. We build em all day long and run em on all our karts. This is not a business but a hobby. Good luck with the sheraw !!!

Old 03-01-05, 11:16 AM
i am the same person as turbo kid but it wasnt working so i had to get a new name. There aren't any go kart shops of any sort around me. I have even look toward putting on a turbo but no one around here has a used one or a new one small enough. are ther any other ways to make more horse power. money is some what tight cause i am restoring an older cub cadet and after that i am finishing up restoring and older john deere garden tractor andi am going to be building a racing lawnmower as soon as i get rid of the cub cadet.

Old 03-01-05, 04:06 PM
diagnosticmonke
Visiting Guest
Question Need More Information Please

WHAT IS THE YEAR, MAKE, MODEL AND ENGINE SIZE PLEASE. CHANGING THE CLUTCHING AND GEARING CAN VASTLY IMPROVE PERFORMANCE. WHAT CLUTCH ARE YOU RUNNING?? OR IS IT A TORQUE CONVERTER?? ALSO COUNT TEETH ON CLUTCH GEAR (DRIVE GEAR) AND THE TEETH ON THE SPROCKET THATS BY THE WHEEL.(DRIVEN GEAR) ALSO DID YOU CHANGE ENGINES ?? IS THIS A FACTORY KART(need name) OR HOME MADE. any other info would help. THANX

Old 03-02-05, 04:35 AM
its not a factory go kart. if it turns out to be that way but the engine i am using will be a off kawasaki 400 ltd motorcycle. the guy that gave it to me is restoring a mustang and already has another bike. also if i dont put on a gokart i will be attempting to put it one either a early toro or wheelhorse tractor or a dynamark.