Yamaha Blaster ?2xj-00?

Old 06-09-05, 03:28 PM
rehtaeh
Visiting Guest
Yamaha Blaster ?2xj-00?

I JUST BOUGHT A BLASTER, NOT SURE OF THE YEAR, NOR MODEL, BUT THE NUMBERS ON THE ENGINE CASE ARE _3JM-82174_ AND UNDERNEATH THAT STAMP IS _2XJ-00_. I NEED A MANUAL FOR IT, MY LOCAL MOTORCYCLE SHOP DOESN'T HAVEW ONE IN STOCK, ADD TO THAT THEY THINK I COULD ACTUALLY AFFORD $80, PLUS TAX! I WAS HOPING THAT SOMEONE MIGHT POST SOMETHING SOMEWHERE. AFTER THE DOWN PAYMENT, AS WELL AS WEEKLY PAYMENTS, I CAN HARDLY AFFORD A HAYNES MANUAL! NOT TO MENTION, NOW I NEED TO LOOK FOR A PARTS BIKE, RATHER QUAD. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. AREN'T CHICKS JUST A PAIN IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT? (a couple of us are worth the hastle, though!)

Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-05, 01:38 PM
what exactly are you asking for? a manual? or help finding a cheap one? try jackssmallengines.com, although they might be expensive as well.

Old 07-12-05, 04:52 PM
rehtaeh
Visiting Guest
thank you for your response, i know that its been a while, but i found a shop manual, which is what i was looking for. it turned out that i needed the wiring diagram, after i replaced the magneeto, which was all broken, i could then trace the problem down the line to the pick-up coil. it runs great, now. [COLOR=DarkOrchid]

Old 07-13-05, 12:56 AM
steven hesketh
Visiting Guest
No Advertising In Forums

Forums are not to be used to advertise parts or any product or service.

Last edited by twelvepole; 07-16-05 at 11:11 AM. Reason: NO ADVERTISING IN FORUMS