genuine harley-davidson motor parts

Old 06-10-05, 05:55 PM
rehtaeh
Visiting Guest
genuine harley-davidson motor parts

I no longer live in the south bay of L.A., but my step-father lives in Long Beach, now. about a year ago my boyfriend and I were visiting him, and decided to go to an old, familiar bike shop, "harbor city cycles". Boy, was I surprised! the modest shop was essentially gone! however, on the same corner, and I mean not to play it down, the entire corner, was this flashy two story store now dubbed "California Cycles". HYMPH. I never thought I would find a bike shop that the clothing interested me most! a dozen and a half "nighttrain"'s, as many sportsters, a few fatboys, so on and so forth, and then, (this is the most comical aspect of the current bike trend)CUSTOM BUILT CHOPPERS the , oh please, does not there need be something unique about anything "custom"?
To the point- Authorized Service and Parts Dealer- "Genuine H-D Motor Parts" plastered in black and orange at the top of every package, and the lower print?- "Made in Taiwan"
Thanks for the standards guys! I like the idea of my garbage being made from hardened steel, with a rating that doesn't really matter anyway, because it's only temporary until I get the aftermarket crap anyway!

Old 06-11-05, 02:18 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
It is whats known as "The American Way". Buy cheap...sell high. Even the "American Dream Cycles" have to have some cheap ways out.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question