atv basket etc.

Old 11-05-05, 04:50 PM
atv basket etc.

Hello is there anything on the market right know that can be attached to the rear of a 4 wheeler or front and be used to carry something as big as a bail of hay of which measures 43 by 21 by 13. Also If it had sides also to be able to carry around a good amount of tools to a job site (perhaps the sides can fold down as well would be nice). I don't know if anything exists like this but I have been searching around for something like this and can't find something like it. I would be surprised if it didn't exist but I was hoping somebody here could point me to something like it or atleast close to it. Thanks for the excellent and generous help

Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-05, 05:05 AM
If your ATV has factory racks, I don't know why a bale of hay won't fit on them. I have a metal military ammo box approx 18"x30"x8" with hinged lid I use to keep all my gear in when hunting. I cinch the handle on each end to the rack with bungees.
Mike

Old 11-06-05, 10:25 AM
I was looking for something that could make the bail more sturdy. Perhaps with sides or something so when you take a turn it doesn't wind up in the mud. Any more suggestions if available from you or anybody will help alot. Thanks for helping.

Old 11-06-05, 12:35 PM
Well, I guess I can refer back to the bungee straps,rubber snubbers, or whatever the regional term is for them.
Mike